Skip to content
- Explain what a jingle does.
- Identify the characters who help Jenna prepare for the powwow.
- Describe what happens in the story in your own words.
- Retell why each character can’t dance at the powwow.
- What can you learn from the way Jenna solved her problem?
- What did you learn about Jenna’s family and community more broadly?
- Examine where each of the characters live. What do they have in their home that you have in yours?
- What events are important in your family each year? In what ways do you prepare for them?
- What do you suppose happens after the powwow?
- Which scene of the book is your favorite? Why?